Monday, April 14, 2014

Mesmerising Magnets







Photo by Aashi's mom




My family and I love to travel to countries all over the world. We always like to bring back a memento in the form of a magnet from the places we travel. These magnets are a collection that I treasure because whenever I look at them, it makes me recollect the fond memories of the pleasant time that we spent there. A lot of these magnets were picked by me, so I do remember buying them with my parents. Most of the magnets that my family and I possess are from countries in Europe. Some of these magnets were bought by my parents when I wasn't even born! I am even more interested in those magnets since I haven't been to those places. While I was writing this post, when a thought suddenly struck me,"Why do I not have a magnet from India? That is the country that I've traveled most to!" I asked my mother that question, and she told me that she was wondering the same thing too! Anyway, in my magnet collection, I sometimes have more than one magnet from a country. Usually, my family and I would've bought them from different cities in that country. Two magnets that I favor are the plate from Pisa, Italy and the spoon from Rome, Italy. I cherish them because they both make a very delicious pair.  I do wish to travel  to the countries Spain and Australia. My family and I will always travel and add on to our collection of magnets that we as a family love.





What countries or cities have you traveled to?

What countries or cities do you want to travel to?

8 comments:

  1. D★n♦el Ch♔n♣eApril 16, 2014 at 12:08 PM

    Dear Aashi,

    Wow! That is a cool collection you have.
    Maybe you could put the magnets in what country you got them in. Chance said he wants to go to Ireland because that is were his ancestors came from. Daniel doesn't want to go to a country or city, rather he wants to go a state. He wants to go to Hawaii. We noticed that you don't have any from South America.

    What is your favorite country?

    Sincerely,
    Chance and Daniel

    ReplyDelete
  2. Dear Aashi,

    E♥ilyn : I think it is so cool that you have been to lots of places all over the world! I feel the same way about the magnets, except my dad collects them when he is on business trips, so it is not like I have been there.

    Does your dad ever go on business trips? If so, does he collect magnets? I have traveled to Orlando, Florida, and Phoenix. My dad has been to way more places than me. I want to travel all over the world.


    Sydn♥y : How many places have you gone to? I like your magnets, but I collect snow globes.

    Sincerely,
    Sydney and Emilyn

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. @Emi,


      My dad has only been on business trips a couple of times. When you went to Orlando, Florida, and Phoenix, did you get magnets from there?

      @Sydney,

      Snow globes sound like a very interesting collection to me. I don't have any snow globes, but I'd like one. Which snow globe of yours is your favorite? How many snow globes do you have? From where have you collected your snow globes so far?

      Your friend,
      Aashi

      Delete
  3. Dear Aashi,

    That is amazing!

    I have only been to Iran and North America. I would like to travel around the word, but my parents say I have to be at leas 19 years old. = ( My cousin is a teacher. She goes to different countries to teach at, but before she goes to that country she has to learn that language! She knows at least 20 languages!

    How many countries/cities have you been to?
    How many languages do you know?

    Sincerely,
    Roxy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Roxana,

      It is hard for me to count up how many cities and countries I've been to. I can read, write, and speak two languages, Hindi and English. I can only understand one more Indian language called Marwari. (Maar-WAA-dee)

      How many languages can you speak?

      Sincerely,
      Aashi

      Delete
  4. Dear Aashi,

    Wow! What a great post you have! I also love traveling to new places, even if I don't like that place. I like to travel to Morocco, Spain, and Cancun. I like all these places because they are all so much fun. It is fun in Cancun because when I was there I went jet skiing, and when I was in Morocco I went swimming in the ocean. It was fun in Spain because I looked at so many views at the ocean.

    Nick's favorite place is Bulgaria. He likes it because he gets to swim in the sea. He also likes the views in Bulgaria.

    Do you have views in your favorite places?

    Warmly,
    Ali and N♔ck

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Dear Ali and N♔ck,

      Thank you for commenting on my new post!

      Ali, you are very lucky that you have been to Spain! Like I said in my post, I do want to go there.

      I like hotels where there are balconies because in the morning, I can look out and see the view from my hotel room.

      Sincerely,
      Aashi

      Delete
  5. Dear Aashi,
    My husband and I also like to buy souvenirs when we travel. We buy coffee mugs from each place we visit. Then in the morning, I serve our coffee in our "travel memory" mugs. It's a fun way to begin the day.
    Keep blogging!
    From,
    Mrs. Hembree

    ReplyDelete